Saturday, November 11, 2017

One more transfer.. .and last transfer




Hermana Christensen and Hermana Kincaid two of my companions finished their mission

Crazy weeeeek again. My companion and my other companion both finished their missions and my new companion is Hermana Bennett now! Im super excited. I also realized that this is my last transfers. Time just flew by.

This week we did a lot, I was with a member while my other companion was gone, it was fun she is an RM from Brazil and I learned a lot from her. 
Also, amazing news Ximena this 15 year old girl we are teaching with her brother was baptized! We were a little hesitant to baptize her without her older brother but we went ahead and did it cause he didn't feel ready. It was kind of sad though because Ximena was really scared at first and she started to cry in the bathroom. She was upset her parents decided not to come, she felt really alone. But after she was baptized I ran to go meet her in the bathroom and she was just crying and I said How do you feel?! And she said I feel....I feel...and just started motioning towards her chest and said I feel so happy. It was so beautiful and then she gave this incredible testimony. She talked about how afraid she was to be baptized but knew it was the right thing to do and how God gives us strength to do hard things. She said I invited everyone here to be baptized so they can feel this strength and peace that I feel. it was so beautiful, probably one of the most spiritual baptismal services. 

Then her brother told me, Hermana I am getting baptized before you leave. She is giving him such a good example.

I love this gospel so much because its so true it gives us strength thanks to Jesus Christ. 

--
Hermana Lopez 

Ximena's baptism


Helping hands in a service proyect

Yellow angels in action
With my pensionist's family
For Halloween Hermana Christensen and I switched clothes and plaques. It was really funny!!


I got to see the Mission's board









Hermana Lopez 

No comments:

Post a Comment