Monday, December 11, 2017

Last P-day....What?



First off, Monica was baptized!! She really was so prepared since the beginning!! But she was a referal from our ward mission leader. Her testimony was so beautiful! She talked about how God really does design our lives even the minor details! She said that she was always surrounded by Mormons in Peru but she felt like she should move to Bolivia to pursue medicine. When a guy in her class was Mormon and he kept inviting her to church. So she just decided to come and try it out. Then she mentioned that she began to get her answer when members would share their testimony with her! It all started when a family invited her over for a FHE and then another YSA member shared a scripture with her. 






















Honestly one of the most important things I have learned throughout my mission is the importance of always representing Jesus Christ. We are called to be his disciples and that is a life long calling. I am so grateful that the mission prepared me to be a better disciple and to always always share the gospel.

Love is the essence of the gospel and the way we show our love is through acts. I want to continue to preach the gospel, the commandment to open our mouths is for everyone not just missionaries.

We are teaching a young guy that read the Book of Mormon in a week and will be baptized this Saturday! Also another man that wants to devote his whole life to Christ after a long life of bad habits. Another girl who feels true sorrow for her past sins but is ready to change. I know that God recieves His children over and over again. I know that He loves us and is waiting for all of us to return home to Him. But we have the truth!! And we have a mandate to share the truth!!

My last transfer in Bolivia I have learned that God is so merciful so kind. It doesnt matter how we are getting him, the most important thing is that we are still trying. I love this gospel. It changes eternities. 

I love you all!! Thanks for the constant support and prayers. 


  Alma 26:37 Now my brethren, we see that God is mindful of every people, whatsoever land they may be in; yea, he numbereth his people, and his bowels of mercy are over all the earth. Now this is my joy, and my great thanksgiving; yea, and I will give thanks unto my God forever. Amen.

--
Hermana Lopez 





No comments:

Post a Comment