Monday, April 10, 2017

GOOD BYE ALALAY!!

This week was amazing. We worked incredibly hard, I had a feeling that I was leaving this area so I wanted to give it my all. I am super tired but super super happy. I love Alalay with all my heart. Maria and Selso have changed my life completely, last night I heard the second to youngest son pray and it was so beautiful I almost started crying. This is what the gospel does, it changes families it changes lives it changes eternities.  

So i was right and im leaving my beloved area. It is so hard to say goodbye but I am so so happy because this area changed my life. We spent a lot of time contacting this transfer and I learned that the gospel is the solution for everything. Everything. We met this young couple with a two week old baby and they are so so scared and the gospel can help them. Jesus Christ is literally the solution for everything and I am so happy I get to tell so many people that. 
I am so heartbroken to leave Alalay it has helped me grow, but I am so excited to go to Sucre and be able to grow more and love my area more and the sisters I will be serving as a lder sister training.-- 
Hermana Lopez 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment