Monday, April 17, 2017

I LOVE SUCRE

Hi everyone!! 

I am now in Sucre, very far from Cochabamba, but just as amazing. I love love Sucre with all my heart already. It is really beautiful. Unfortunately we cant find a good internet place and the adapter won't connect to the monitor....but next week there will be lots of pictures. 

This area is called Las Delicias, it is like any other I have been in. First it is HUGE, the ward has two relief societies but the ward is amazing. There is a lot of recent converts that have been so blessed by the gospel and are so so excited to just be members and share the gospel. 
I am trying my best to learn this huge area but I have an amazing amazing companion- Hermana Gaarf from Utah. She is full of love and energy and loves this work.

I love being a missionary and for Easter we watched so many Christ videos. So amazing!! He is everything and because of His Atonement we can have everything. I love being able to teach about pure and eternal happiness. There are so many families who need help here just being happy and loving one another. 

Love you all!

--
Hermana Lopez 

No comments:

Post a Comment