Monday, October 2, 2017

New area, new companion



Leaving Sucre was so so hard, but now I back in Cochabamba my new area is Tiquipaya and I am so incredibly happy! I love my new companion Hermana Cristensen, so so much we are like the same person. And we both have this strong desire to help our new area progress.

We have made a plan that we want to find a family of 3 and we want to find a father that is questioning religion and we made a really detailed plan on how we are going to find this family and we presented it to Heavenly Father and yesterday before the first session of conference we were just walking coming back to a cita and I saw this really young guy with a kid and I was like hey we have to contact him and we like ran across the street and started talking to him. super humble father and out of nowhere he was like yeah, I am really doubting the catholic church but I don't know where else to go.  We wanted to teach him SOOO BADLY but his wife wasn't home so we had to get another appointment and while we were getting an appointment his wife out of nowhere just waks up and we introduce ourselves and ask can we come in? and she was like yeah sure and it was such a miracle. It was so beautiful being able to explain that there is a church that blesses and changes lives. and that there is a perfect gospel!! 

and they want to be baptized and they are GOLDEN. It was amazing.

Also I learned sooo much during conference!! Everyone was so focused on teaching about service and about how we should stop thinking about ourselves. I loved when sister Oscarson said that we should make decisions based off of service and not our own needs. 

I love this gospel!! 
Hermana Lopez
Luis, Nayeli and Carolina Ferrufino
Saying good bye to Nayeli
Saying good bye to Ines and her family was so hard!! I love them!!



I love animals!!

My new companion Hermana Cristensen

General Conference time

Buying fruit en el mercado


No comments:

Post a Comment