Monday, September 25, 2017

Bye Bye Sucre





Hello everyone:

 This week was pretty crazy. Sister Montoya, Our Mission President's wife called us this week and asked us to organize a little class and activity for women's conference for all the hermanas in the zone and we did it. It was crazy but so much fun. I learned so much from the other hermanas testimonies. One told us that in the mission she has learned to value her toughest moments because they are now the most beautiful. And its so true. The mission is soo hard but it is soo 

worth it.


We made pizza with the sister in my zone.
                                         


 Hello everyone:

 This week was pretty crazy. Sister Montoya, Our Mission President's wife called us this week and asked us to organize a little class and activity for women's conference for all the Hermanas in the zone and we did it. It was crazy but so much fun. I learned so much from the other Hermana’s testimonies. One told us that in the mission she has learned to value her toughest moments because they are now the most beautiful. And it’s so true. The mission is so hard but it is so worth it.
 

 Also!! This week Alejandro was baptized!!! AHHH! It was a total plot twist and shocked but I can’t believe it happened. Alejandro bore his testimony during his baptism and he said that his heart had been changed because he began to read the book of Mormon. We started eating with their family when I first got to Sucre. Almost everyone in the family is baptized except him and the youngest son but Ale said that what helped him come to church was when we first became his friends. We would eat with them lunch and then wash the plates and get to know him and he said that it helped him. When we gave him a pre-baptismal interview and it was so beautiful when he said that he had been forgiven of all his sins. It is such a miracle that Ale was baptized. And his dad got to baptize him it was so beautiful. His mom cried a lot during the baptism and they are just one step closer to being an eternal family. I laughed a lot when in his baptism he just told stories about how he rejected and hid from the sisters. When I first met him, and said we missed him at church he glared and said I don’t go to church, Hermana. But now he loves it.

Alejandro was baptized by his Dad.
                               
Alejandro and his family.





I also received news I am leaving Sucre. I feel like my heart is staying here but I know it’s time to leave. I grew so much here and met so many amazing people who strengthen my testimony. It really feels like I am leaving my family behind, but I know it only means I worked hard.
Hermana Lopez 


                                                

                                                                             





No comments:

Post a Comment