Monday, May 1, 2017

The Bus stop



 I am still really in love with Sucre and this week was really really fun because I got to serve with so many different hermanas. I love being able to learn soo much from all of them. It is so amazing being a missionary and I love it so much it makes me so happy. 

 So a miracle that happened this week was we met this lady on the street who had just ran away from her husband and she had her two kids and she said she really wanted to meet with us. We went back and we asked her why she wanted us to come and talk to her and she said she wanted to be baptized to become a daughter of God, she wanted His protection for her children, we extendend the baptismal invation and she naturally agreed. Then on Sunday we went to pick her up but she wasn't home and we were going to be super late for sacrament so we decided to leave. We climbed up this awful hill and we were waiting for a bus and I just felt so bad for leaving her but knew we couldn't be late. When the bus came ... she got off and said  hi hermanas! And then we went all together to church. It was amazing. Seriously Heavenly Father puts people in your way for a reason. 

I love this gospel and I know the gospel truly is about the one lost sheep.
Hermana Lopez
Two weks ago I turned 9 months ago in the mission and Hermana Garff bought me a pizza with broccoli !!

Hermana Garff and I are having soo much fun and we are learning so much. 

Touring  a Catholic church in Sucre


 During divisions, I had the opportunity to work with Hna. Massen.
 Look how many street dogs!!


--

No comments:

Post a Comment