Monday, June 5, 2017

Pictures and more!!



Hello everyone here some pictures of an excellent week.
Divisions with Hermana Castillo





Hermana Castillo, she is from Brazil and I was so excited to find out that she is from Recife, the same place where my sister served her mission.
We went to Cochabamba for the last Leadership Counsel with President and Hermana Hansen.
 I also had my last interview with President Hansen, it was sad. What a blessing has been to work with him and Hermana Hansen  for almost 1 year. I have learned a lot from them and I love both very much.

Diego ( in the middle of the missionaries) is our Lider Misional (ward missionary leader). 
 Our Lider misional is very engaged with  missionary work and always willing to help.
 We made cookies for the Relief Society but unfortunately they turned out  a little bit hard.
Luis and his sibilings after church meetings

No comments:

Post a Comment