Monday, July 24, 2017

Disciple of Christ!!










This was a good week! Family Daza was baptized! They were waiting for so long and they finally did it! I love this gospel because it truly changes people and helps them in their families. 

This week I learned a lot about people. I learned that Heavenly Father cares so much about our needs individually and that he really just wants us to come back home and His success is our success and I learned that as a leader I need to really mirror that. 

This week was a little crazy cause a missionary got sick in our zone and we had to be in the hospital very early to take care of her and I really just felt so strongly that her and her companions success this week was going to be my success too so we helped them so much by doing exchanges and other stuff. And I think I realized how awesome it is to serve everyone.


c

This week at church Luis brought all his siblings to church alone so proud of him. He is becoming more converted every day.



When Emiliano and Angela (Family Daza) were baptized I just felt like my purpose as a missionary and disciple of Christ is to make people happy, not just here but the life to come. I love this gospel and I am so grateful for a loving merciful Father in Heaven.
--
Hermana Lopez 

No comments:

Post a Comment