Monday, August 7, 2017

Charity


This was a good week! We went to leadership conference and President taught us some awesome stuff. He said love and charity and different things because love is selective and charity is not. Thats why charity is the pure love of Christ, it doesnt choose. He died for everyone even those that dont accept Him in their lives.  He also taught us that our purpose on earth is only to replace our natural man with our divine nature. Its hard, but thats why God wants us to be here.

I have changed so much on the mission because I really am learning more about Christ everyday and serving others and giving everyone an opportunity to come unto Christ. And I want to keep changing. I have realized that one of the most beautiful gifts we have is the gift of change. I want to keep changing so that I can be perfected in Christ. 

Our Zone, the Sucre zone won the "llama limpia" award for being the cleanest zone yaaaay
While I was in Cochabamba I got to visit my old area!! and Ronald and Maria were finally married and baptized!!! being in their home was so different this time around because they had the spirit!!  
as I was leaving Maria hugged me and said thank you for never giving up on me, I owe all of my happiness to you. I just started crying in that moment. The gospel is pure pure pure joy. 




 I have changed a lot but I am still really clumsy and spill spaghetti on walls haha...

-- 
Hermana Lopez 




No comments:

Post a Comment