Monday, August 14, 2017

Nayeli's baptism!!





Luis (our recent convert) got to baptize his younger sister and it was so special. I love love love that family with all my heart. At Nayeli’s baptism, she said that she knew because of this decision she would never be alone and Luis talked about how the Book of Mormon healed him and took away his anger. They have a rough life, but Luis is just being more and more converted and happier. He has the priesthood now and he also got a job as a blacksmith and he said Hermana! I got a job! Now I can finally pay my tithing!

Also, we saw a big miracle this week! On Monday night, we went to go visit a contact that I had with my last companion, but I didn’t realize we had already talked to her because we found her through a member reference. It’s a crazy story, but we just knocked on her door and she let us in and it wasn’t a planned appointment, we were a little unsure of what to teach. My companion started how to begin teaching and then she said that we all have problems and we all need Jesus Christ. And then I asked what problems she was facing in her life. And she just started crying and told us so much of her life and how she thinks God is punishing her because she hasn’t been with him so much, but there was so much love and I realized that God does not want us to suffer He only works for us, He wants to do everything possible for us to be with Him again. At the end Felicidad prayed and she poured her heart out to God. I am so excited to continue teaching her and her husband.
We had a special broadcast from Elder Oaks for Peru and Bolivia and it was so awesome. The 70s talked and they gave such cool talks they talked about traditions and how the lamanites and a lot of other pueblos had to change their traditions because they were wrong and how we have to have CELESTIAL TRADITIONS and that’s so awesome so we made goals in our companionship to have those celestial traditions. 
We are seeing so many miracles in this area. Transfers happened and I for sure thought I was leaving but I’m so blessed to stay 6 more weeks in Sucre. 
 
Hermana Lopez 
 There is a dried peach drink they have here and its really good but the dried peaches just look weird.
This family in our ward that looves the missionaries and they are just this cute little old couple
Saltenas one of my favorites!!

Ines cooks for the missionaries!! I love her!!

We are teaching our pensionista’s kids Ale and Mauri

An excellent member missionary.








No comments:

Post a Comment