Monday, November 14, 2016

Baptism!!


Valeria got baptized! She is such an inspiring 14 year old. So mature and converted.  

The best part about the mission is how much one grows closer to Christ. I am learning so much about my Savior and testifying of His love to others makes me realize how real it is. 

One thing I am learning more and more is that the purpose of life to to grow closer to Christ. I want to leave everything that hinders me from that goal. Its not easy, but I dont think its supposed to be.

During sacrament Gabriel told me guess what happened last night...my daughter came into my room and hugged me and apologized for all that she did. When Gabriel told me that I realized that Heavenly Father was keeping His promise to him, one that came through me that after his baptism his family would change and be blessed because of his decision to be baptized.

Everyday we are seeing more and more miracles. My area Villa Graciela is flourishing like no other. At the beginning of this transfer I thought, I dont know what else is left to do here. But there is so much more work to be done. People are literally coming out of the blue. I love it.

Thanks for all your prayers, letters, and kind words. It motivates me a lot a lot a lot. love you all :)
Hermana Lopez 
-- 
Valeria baptism


Ronny's family I love them so much
My area Villa Graciela


My companion Sister Suarez

 

No comments:

Post a Comment