Monday, November 21, 2016

Love one another

Hey everyone this week was super fun!. "My mom", my trainer haha, she came back to my area to go on exchanges with me and it was just like old times except I felt more mature hahaha 





Gabriel, a recent convert, he was in the hospital because he had surgery and everything turned out ok. I was super worried for him, but it was such a cool moment walking into the hospital and seeing him with his Book of Mormon.  He is receiving so much support from the ward and it is incredible to see members support mission work and have a love of Christ so deeply they sacrfice their time for others. Gabriel is one of my favorite people I have met, he is so humble and wants to keep learning about Christ so much. He read Alma 32 and analyzed it so much. 
A view of my area

I think one of the best parts of the mission is watching people change and being able to love people so deeply and so quickly without really knowing them. I really feel my Saviors presence in my life and the life of others.

This week nothing much happened, we are just trying to work hard and find new people to teach! Thank you all for the love and support and prayers. I love you all
--
Hermana Lopez 




Ronny, Valeria and Alejandro and our district 


































No comments:

Post a Comment