Monday, December 12, 2016

My new area Alalay

Hey!! Transfers were this week and I love my new area. It was extremely hard to leave Villa Graciela, but someone I was teaching told me I was needed elsewhere and I know that is true. I am glad I left Villa Graciela progressing and now I am in Alalay. It is a lot a lot bigger and everything looks the same again. 

But this morning I was reading in Ether 12 and reading all the examples of faith and how we will never see miracles without a trial of faith first. Seriously so true!! I am putting all my faith into this area and I know there will be tons of miracles. 

Also, we had a christmas fireside with President Hansen this week and Hermana Hansen said she felt extremely privellaged to be serving as a missionary during Christmas and then she said why me? I think I am starting to feel the same way. Christmas is about our savior Jesus Christ and there is no place I would rather be than serving my savior in Boliva so other people can have eternal happiness. I invite you guys to find ways you can truly serve your Savior Jesus Christ before Christmas.

Love you all 
Hermana Lopez-- 






Saying good bye to Sister Braathen

Saying good bye to Sister Gonzalez


In my new area Alalay!!

Getting ready fro the Christmas talent show

With President and Sister Hansen at the Christmas fireside 

My new companion Sister Beltran from Colombia.

No comments:

Post a Comment