Monday, December 5, 2016

Transfers ... leaving Villa Graciela

Nayra and Armando were baptized this week!!! It was so beautiful because the members really baptized them. We received the reference from two members in the ward who are amazing missionaries. And Armando is going to be an amazing amazing leader in the church.

This week was the last week of the transfer which is always the hardest week. I felt super tired and all of our appointments fell through. But we prayed constantly in our hearts and as companions and we prayed for miracles. And we found a family that is less active, but each son has a wife that wants to be baptized and they all came to church. It was amazing and the classes were so full. Yes!! on Sunday we had 9 people at church even though it was a day where there is no transportation "dia del peaton"  seriously it is awesome!!!!  Heavenly Father provides when we are at our limit and we give it our all because that is when we learn to trust Him. I am not patient at all but I need these trials to grow and I know Heavenly Father loves me and wants me to grow, too.

Christmas is soon! I love the new videos the church is coming out with and the message that we must light the world like Christ! Seriously this month I have a goal to talk to mostly families about the gospel because it blesses families more than anything else. 

I found out I am leaving my area which is extremely disappointing because the members here are like my family. But I know The Lord needs me elsewhere now and I will work where I am called. I am learning to trust in Him more and more each day. 

Love you all!

-- 
Hermana Lopez 



Last night the ward set up the Christmas tree 


No comments:

Post a Comment