Monday, January 16, 2017

TRANSFERS WEEK!!!

Transfers were this week and I am so so so happy that I am staying in Alalay. Alalay is an area full of miracles. And President gave me the opportunity to train a new missionary here in Alalay. I am so flippiinnnng excited, but nervous! I don't know yet whom my new companion will be.

In the beginning of last month we had a family home evening with members and they invited their neighbors to join us. Their neighbors are a young couple with three kids and we talked about eternal families, they seemed really interested, but didnt make an appointment till a month later. Well we finally started visiting that family again and they are amazing. They have such a strong desire to be an eternal family. Their names are Mario and Ana. They recently moved back to Boliva from Brazil and Mario said that in Brazil a lot of missioanaries talked to them too and he feels like God is watching over him and his family. They are super golden and everytime we walk by their house, their kids yell from the roof HERMANAS and run down to hug us. 

Also my companion taught me how to make Arepas which is something from Colombia which is super super good and easy to make. 
This week the work was slow and Hna. Beltran and I realized that Satan has a tight grip on Alalay, but hard work is what allows us to see miracles!

Hermana Lopez
Zone Alalay

I love rice!!

BIG CARROTS!!



Hermana Lopez

No comments:

Post a Comment