Monday, March 27, 2017

BAPTISM!!

MARIA AND SELZO HAD THEIR BAPTISM!!! Seriously it was one of the happiest moments. I love them so so much, they have literally changed my life. You´d think that as missionaries we change peoples lives, but honestly the people I meet change my life more than I ever can change theirs. Maria and Selzo are incredibly amazing, they are going to help their children so much and they are so obedient and so prepared to make these promises with their Father. They were so happy and I can't wait for when they get sealed in the temple. 

We had women's conference this week and it was so so amazing, I recieved a lot of revelation and I want to be a certain women. And I really want to REALLY take the sacrament, not just take it. So, I made it a goal of mine to be more focused and this Sunday was hard because none of our investigators came to church and my mind was all over the place wondering where everyone was, but I really read the sacrament hymn that talked about Christ and His love for me and I listened to the sacrament prayers and I prayed and spoke to my Father, I asked to be forgiven and I talked about what I needed to do better and it was the best sacrament meeting I have ever attended. The sacrament is so important. 

But anyways, I am so excited to be able to hear from the prophet and living apostles. This church is so amazing and I love preaching about the restored gospel.



--
Hermana Lopez 


Hna. Lopez and her ex companion Hna. Suarez



Eating saltenas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment