Monday, February 6, 2017

Goals and goals

Hola, this week was really crazy. 

So, first a lot of dogs turned against us. My companion and I aren't afraid of dogs and we have never had a problem with them, but all of a sudden they are trying to bite us and guarding doors. And also a lot of key investigators are struggling and dropping us and we are having to drop them. It is extremely sad. We talked this week about fighting Satans power because it is real and it is attacking our area hard. We made goals to pray more with more power and we made goals to use our authority as sister missionaries more. And wow miracles are coming out of nowhere. 

My companion Hermana Gomez  is a really good missionary who has her priorities straight. We are working hard and are finding miracles miracles miracles. We have a lot of people  and progressing. its great!!




Eating peruvian food1! Yummy!!

A view of my area!!






I like this yummy fruit "chirimoya"

We found a man named Ronald. Ronald talked to missionaries before a long time ago. But its super sad because he is going through difficult times now. We had a "cita" (appointment) with him and he opened the door and told us. He was really depressed. We had a member with us and none of us knew what to do. But my companion said can we share a scripture with you? and he agreed and let us in. I was panicking in my mind thnking ohhh noo what scripture could help him? and I was panicking, but then I remembered the Spirit wouldn't work with me if I was freaking out. So I prayed in my head and a scripture came to my mind. We talked with Ronald we let him talk. And we testified about the gospel. And the next day he came to church and said he felt so relaxed and peaceful despite the trials he was going through. He is even reading the Book of Mormon. It is amazing because I know that I am so not experienced in the world or in anything, but the Lord trusts me and uses me despite my weaknesses. 

--
Hermana Lopez 

No comments:

Post a Comment