Monday, October 31, 2016

Transfers week!!

This week was super fun! Transfers week. I am in a trio again suuuuupppeer funn!!! Hermana Gonzalez is from Chile and Hermana Suarez is from Ecuador. I am speaking Spanish all the time. 
I am very happy that I stayed in my area because it is amazing, really. It is full of miracles. We met this great family on the street and had a lesson with them last night. They are very humble and so fun to be with. I think they have great potential.

We are basically starting over it feels like. LOTS of contacting, knocking on doors, and finding new people to teach which is super fun!!

Something I want to practice more is having an attitude of prayer. That is my goal for this "cambio" (transfer). I want to make my prayers more meaningful and have patience in my afflictions like the sons of Mosiah

I love you all thank you for your support and pictures and love. Love you all! 

Hermana Lopez
I said good bye to Hermana Braathen

My new companions Hermana Gonzalez from Chile and Hermana Suarez from Ecuador
We played soccer for P-day!!

We are having so much fun together!!





No comments:

Post a Comment